Appointment shopping is now available
Book an appointment and stop in to browse a selection of the season's best books.
Talk to a bookseller for personal recommendations to help you find the right book for every reader on your list. Bring in your list or browse our curated selection, and of course we'll be more than happy to bring you our suggestions from the rest of our inventory to round out your options.
Please note that the entire store is not open for browsing. In order to keep our staff separated and safe, we can only invite you into a small portion of the store.
The ground rules:
- Book your appointment at the link below. In order to maintain visitor records, we cannot make appointments over the phone or by email.
- Come in only if you are healthy and have no COVID symptoms.
- Enter through the lobby at 36 Snelling, just to the north of our store's main entrance.
- One person/couple/family at a time; maximum of 4 people in the store at a time.
- Everyone ages 2 and up must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer when you walk in.
- We no longer have a bathroom or trash can for public use.
- We cannot accept cash or checks at this time. We accept only credit cards or contactless payment methods.
Appointments are available Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm and from noon to 5pm on Sundays.